Within the framework of civil law and procedure, KTP GROUP Law Firm provides the following types of services:
- drafting of marriage contracts;
- assistance in pre-trial settlement of issues related to divorce, division of property, and upbringing and support of a child;
- support of cases in court on divorce, division of property, recovery of alimony, and review of the amount of alimony.
KTP GROUP Law Firm compiles and conducts a legal analysis of:
- draft sales contracts;
- draft contracts for the provision of various types of services, including civil contracts of performance of individual types of work;
- foreign economic transactions;
- labour agreements and contracts.
Legal Assistance in Litigation in Civil Cases:
Representation of clients in the courts of Ukraine in the following categories of cases:
- protection of the interests of the parties under contractual relations;
- protection of honour and business reputation;
- representation of interests in labour disputes; challenging an illegal dismissal;
- non-fulfilment of the terms of the contract by top management or members of the supervisory board of companies;
- family disputes (divorce, division of property, recovery of alimony).
- handling claims, debt collection, protection of the rights and interests of the client in the presence of claims of third parties.
- preparation of procedural documents (statements of claim, appeal and cassation complaints, petitions, statements) of any level of complexity;
- development of the client’s legal position when considering civil disputes.