KTP GROUP Law Firm offers a wide range of legal services in commercial law (contractual, corporate, commercial law etc.), as well as high-quality legal assistance in the consideration of disputes by economic and arbitration courts.
- development and drafting of agreements (contracts, treaties) in the field of economic activity (including those in the field of production, industrial, trade and banking areas, provision of services (including financial and payment services) and / or performance of work, as well as foreign economic activity contracts;
- development and drafting of contracts (agreements) of both a commercial and non-commercial nature between legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, as well as between individuals;
- analysis of existing contracts for compliance with the current legislation and possible risks for the parties; legal support in the course of conclusion of contracts with clients and counterparties;
- analysis of the current legislation, study of positions / recommendations / requirements of regulatory bodies, and consulting on any issues of conducting economic and non-commercial activities.
- drafting of a corporate governance model for a company (group of companies);
- preparation of constituent documents (articles of association, constituent agreements), internal regulations / instructions, decisions of participants (founders, shareholders), minutes of meetings of the company’s management bodies etc.; analysis of existing constituent documents and agreements of the company;
- legal support in resolving corporate disputes, protection of the rights and interests of founders (shareholders, participants) of business entities (LLC, JSC etc.);
- organization, holding, and legal support of meetings of founders of LLC (PrE, other forms of economic entities), general meetings of shareholders of private and public joint-stock companies;
- registration of enterprises, amendments to the Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs, and development of constituent documents.
Legal Assistance in Litigation:
- representation of the interests of legal entities (and / or founders, shareholders) and individual entrepreneurs in court hearings in the trial economic courts of Ukraine, in the economic courts of appeal, in the Cassation Economic Court of the Supreme Court, and in arbitration and business courts;
- handling claims, debt collection, protection of the rights and interests of the client in the presence of claims of third parties;
- preparation of procedural documents (statements of claim, appeal and cassation complaints, petitions, statements);
- development of the client’s legal position when considering economic disputes;
- provision of legal assistance in the framework of a bankruptcy case.